Saturday, August 10, 2013

Free from Farrow & Ball

A couple months ago I shared a look inside one of my friend's apartment.
You might remember this picture that she made from a Farrow & Ball wallpaper sample:


When she told me the samples were free,
I jumped on the computer and ordered some for myself from the Farrow & Ball website.


They let you pick up to five samples and like I mentioned before, it is free (even the shipping).


This is one of my favorites:



And the bumblebee is my other favorite. 
How cute would this wallpaper be in a little girl's room?




So I haven't done anything yet with the samples but I am thinking of framing some of them with photos 
or using them for other projects I've come across on Pinterest


As soon as I put them to use, I'll share with you!

- Caitlin



1 comment:

  1. I have a frame that needs to be filled. Thanks for the tip! Just placed my order.

    LOVE the blog. Mish you. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.