Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's five o'clock somewhere.

In our guest house there is a hidden corner that had a mini fridge.
Had. 
Past tense. 
Chris swiped it and put it in the garage a.k.a. "his space".
 You can bet it isn't filled with waters!


Since it was looking bare, I decided to set it up as a dry bar using things we already had.


These flags might look familiar. I made and used them as decoration for Chris' birthday party.



I picked up this pitcher at a garage sale last weekend and the candle was a gift.


This antler bottle opener is from Anthropologie.






We had this frame hanging in the finished attic of our last place.
It came from a garage sale and the mat was yellow so using a foam roller, I painted it navy blue.



These pictures are from vacation last summer in Martha's Vineyard.
Good times!


Chris found this moose bottle opener on eBay for less than five bucks.




Now I'm in the mood for a cocktail. It's five o'clock somewhere, right?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.