Friday, August 23, 2013

The first of Friday Fashion Fix

Just as I love a deal when it comes to buying something for the house, the same goes for buying clothes. 
I don't think you need to break the bank in order to make your home and self look good.

Every other Friday I hope to share some clothing steals and deals that I come across like these shorts below:


They can be found here from Forever 21.
I've paired them with this necklace and this jean jacket from J.Crew Factory.


The shorts are super comfy and held up fine in the washing machine.
Just don't put them in the dryer though--they'll definitely shrink.


This one always makes me laugh. So true!

replace baby with wedding and yes.

In what stores do you find good deals?
I'd love to hear it!

Have a great weekend!
-Caitlin





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.