Monday, September 16, 2013

Patti paints with Paris Grey

This weekend I went home for a baby shower. 
It's kind of funny. I haven't lived there in over 5 years but my parents' house is still home to me. 
Anyway my mom, who shares the same love for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, was excited to show me her jewelry box that she painted in Paris Grey


She didn't have a before picture but she said it was an ugly dark brown and had been sitting in her closet for years. 


Nothing a little ASCP can't fix.



She lined the drawers with pretty paper...


...and used a Styrofoam egg crate for her earrings. 
Hmmm...I think I've seen that before. 



Like mother like daughter she didn't stop there with painting. 
She "sloaned" their mirror...


...and this bench:


She also made this burlap pillow to go on top:




We also had a chance to hit up some garage sales and a flea market together a.k.a. more "junk" to paint! 
Will share soon!

- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.