Sunday, October 20, 2013

Eat your oats

If you can't tell already, I love re-purposing things.
When I saw this blog post about re-purposing glass candle jars, it reminded me of this oatmeal I bought from one of my favorite places on earth (Trader Joe's). 
Obviously, I bought it to eat but I also love the look of the can. It's sort of old-fashioned and classic.


So I tried it out as a vase in our foyer...



...and on our kitchen counter...




...and on the bench in the kitchen nook.


The can could also be re-purposed as a jar to hold pens and pencils, makeup brushes, etc.

Thanks for visiting!
- Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea! I love your foyer. I recently found some tea tins to use as a flower vase.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.