Saturday, October 12, 2013

Nice buns!

I've been meaning to add bun feet to the bottom of these side tables in our living room


They sit a little low to the ground and from some angles, just looked like blocks of wood on the floor.


Here's the other one on the other side of the couch:



So I went to Home Depot and found an assortment of bun feet and decided to go with the ones all the way on the right.


I then painted them with some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in the same color as the side tables...


...and marked holes for Chris to drill.



Here they are attached to the side tables:





They're not the exact color as the side tables because those are distressed with dark wood underneath. 
It doesn't really bother me that much but Chris and I did talk about sanding down the edges and rubbing some light stain on them to make them blend in a little more.


I'm so happy to have a three day weekend and to get lots of projects done!
Have a great weekend :)
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.