Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thank you berry much, holly bush

The weather here in the Northeast has been so cold, it might as well be December 25th. 
It's really put me in the mood to decorate for holidays.
I haven't made Chris go out and get us some Christmas trees yet (yes I said some hehe) but I did start adding some simple festive touches around the house. 

We have this holly bush in the front that is full of bright red berries. 
So, I snipped a bunch of sprigs and added them to all different places around the house.
The best part? It didn't cost anything.


I added some in our kitchen...








the hallway windowsills...







It's beginning to look a lot like...well, you know ;)

- Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally jealous of your holly bush!! I'm already planning in my head where I'm going to plant one. I love the simple red and green touches in your home. ~Christina

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.