Thursday, January 16, 2014

Picture perfect present!

Chris and I got some really awesome and thoughtful Christmas gifts this year, like this ladder that I recently posted about from my brother and sister-in-law.
We also were given this framed drawing of our new home from my sister and brother-in-law-to-be:



The frame was originally black but was painted and distressed with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint: Paris Grey.


There she is, picket fence and all!


After receiving this gift, I got to thinking about other gift ideas for new homeowners, like this personalized city and state pillow:

Red Envelope

Another idea is this self-inking address stamp...

The Yellow Note

or this initial door mat:

Wayfair

I also think this book would make a great gift in a basket with a starter tool-kit and bottle of champagne:

Uncommon Goods

Thanks Jamie & Brad for a great gift that I'm sure will be hanging in our house for a very long time!

- Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture and all your other ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drawing is fantastic!! I love it =]

    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like the pic!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.