Thursday, February 13, 2014

So nice we went twice!

I'm taking a break from the computer to soak up some sun and enjoy the rest of our "babymoon" in Tulum, which got extended an extra day thanks to Winter Storm Pax and a cancelled flight home.
I'm so not complaining!
We went last year (I took the picture below during our last visit) and loved it so much, we decided to go back for one last hurrah before the baby arrives.
When we get home, it'll be time to really start working on the nursery, which I will share.



Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!
Stay safe & warm if you are buried in all this snow!
- Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. So lucky to be in the warm instead of this winter wonderland! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.