Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Fashion Fix: breath of fresh air

Even though it very much still feels like winter here in the Northeast, I love walking into stores and seeing the refreshing colors of spring clothes. 
I popped into Gap this week to make a return and found myself oohing and ahhing over what they have for spring. It was the breath of fresh air that I needed to get through these last few weeks of winter.

Here are some of my favorites that's new in the store:

sunkissed multi-stripe shorts

printed pointy flats

crossbody leather tote

colorblock leather envelope clutch


classic ponte blazer


stripe drawstring henley shirtdress

sunkissed stripe shorts

mix-fabric peplum tank

leather sandals

Obviously I never like to pay full price!
So if you are a cardmember like me, it's 40% off one regular price item and 30% off your other purchases March 5-9.

Happy shopping :)
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.