Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Fashion Fix: "spring"-ing for a jacket

After this winter, I am just about ready to burn my black puffy coat.
I've worn it to death because it was the only thing that would keep me really warm during the horrendously cold temperatures.
Now that it's officially spring (yay!) and the milder temperatures have melted most of the snow and ice, I'm busting out my lighter coats and also considering treating myself to a new one.

I tried this one below on in the store. 
It is hard to tell in the picture, but in person, the quality is really nice.
Just size down, it runs big.

Stripe Trench Coat $59.99 

If you are a teacher or a student, you can get 15% off if you buy this jacket in store:

Factory Everett Field Jacket $79.50

A little pricey now,
but just wait for one of Loft's 40% off everything sale that happens all the time:

Anorak Jacket $118

I'd wear this one with black ankle pants, flats, and a pop of color underneath:

Colorblocked Hooded Jacket $34.80

And for a splurge, I love this navy and white checkered jacket.  
So springy and classic!
If you are a cardmember, get 30% off between March 27-April 2 (use online code APR2014).

Gingham Trench $175

Ah!!
So happy to see one of my DIY projects on Style Me Pretty Living today!


Have a great weekend :)
- Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Loving the striped coat from Target!

    Sarah

    www.sarahsdaybook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.