Thursday, March 13, 2014

That time I spray painted the bathroom...

I get a lot of questions emailed to me asking how the gold shower door that I spray painted is holding up.


Well, it will be a year in July since I did it and I'm happy to say that it has held up just fine.
Keep in mind though that this is a guest bathroom so the shower and sink aren't used nearly as much as the shower and sink in the master bathroom.



So, would I do it again?
Definitely. 
As tedious as the process was (mostly the taping and covering of the areas I didn't want spray painted), I'm glad I did it.
The gold fixtures were showing major wear and tear so in my opinion, it couldn't look worse.
It was a good temporary fix until we are ready to gut the bathroom and start over.

If time/money/etc. were of no importance, 
here are some ideas of what I would love this bathroom to look like:

Palm Design Group
Decor Pad
House

An Urban Cottage

Thanks for dropping by :)
- Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Seriously impressive! And a good tip for the rest of us :)

    xo Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.