Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ikea for the kiddies

On a recent beach weekend away with family, our cousin had this adorable ticking stripe play blanket for her baby and Charlie to roll (and drool) on:

LEKA play mat $24.99

When I learned that it was from Ikea, I headed over to the website and checked out some other stuff they have to offer for babies and kids. What I found was a lot of cute stuff with prices that are pretty unbeatable.

Here are a few of my picks:

SKAMSTAM crib duvet cover/pillowcase $9.99

LEKA snuggle blanket with soft toy $3.99

LEKA mobile $9.99

SUNDVIK crib $119

VISSLA bench pad $14.99

STANKA baby towel with hood $7.99

AGEN children's armchair $19.99

DUKTIG play kitchen $99.99

SKYLTA children's market stand $14.99


A quick thank you to my very talented friend Tara for designing the blog's new header!

- Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. We have the toy kitchen and love it! I love how it blends in with our decor more than regular toy kitchens too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.