Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Pillow picks from Overstock

I usually head to Overstock for furniture browsing as I've had good luck with our guest bed and kitchen chairs we purchased from the site. But recently I found myself browsing their throw pillows and was pleasantly surprised. They have a huge selection and some really good prices. If you know me, I clearly don't need another damn throw pillow but what's the harm in looking?
Here are a few of my picks...


Contemporary Cotton Blue/Ivory Square Pillows (Set of 2) $62.99

Neutral Diagonal Stripe 16x16 Inch Pillow $28.34


Safavieh Dina Red Feather Pillow (Set of 2) $52.19

Striped Design Jute Down Fill Throw Pillow $17.99

Dip-Dye Decorative Indoor/Outdoor Pillow Cover $25.19

Sweet JoJo Designs Blue and Taupe Hayden Collection Throw Pillows (Set of 2) $48.49

Stay warm!
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.