Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Baby boy's bathroom

A few months ago I shared a look around my nephew's nursery and today I'm sharing a look around his bathroom!
It has a coastal/nautical vibe to it, which is very fitting considering their house is waterfront. 
And although it's the baby's bathroom, I love how it's not too kiddish for overnight guests that need to use it.
(At the end of this post, you'll find a source list.)



My sister-in-law found this buoy at a garage sale for $1!







While shopping at Home Goods, my sister-in-law and I spotted this cute print but it was in a smaller blue frame. So to make a bigger statement on the wall, she framed it in a larger white frame.
Looks great!



Some throwback pictures of my brother learning to use the potty, ha!



Source list:

shower curtain - Target (sold out but similar styles here and here)
window treatment - fabric is Serena & Lily (and also very much on sale!) and shade was sewn by my mom!
orange buoy - garage sale
"Rock My Boat" print - Home Goods
round mirror - Home Goods
boat cleat towel hook - Pottery Barn 
gingham towels and washcloths - Pottery Barn Kids
countertop - soapstone
vanity - custom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.